In addition to being stable and safe, the colored stainless steel elevator sheet
also has close-distance appreciation and ride comfort. It can be seen from the perspective of aesthetics and practicality that the later maintenance of the colored stainless steel elevator sheet is particularly important. CBSA International is here to sort out the maintenance guidance methods for colored stainless steel elevator sheets
1. There is dust on the surface of colored stainless steel, which is easy to remove dirt. It can be washed with soap, weak detergent or warm water.
2. Wipe the grease, oil, lubricant on the surface of the colored stainless steel with a soft cloth, and then clean it with a neutral detergent or ammonia solution or a special detergent.
3. There are rainbow patterns on the surface of colored stainless steel, which is caused by excessive use of detergent or oil. Can be washed with warm water detergent when washing. The rust caused by dirt on the surface of colored stainless steel can be cleaned with 10% nitric acid or abrasive detergent or special detergent.
4. The surface of the colored stainless steel sheet contains bleaching agent and various acid adherents. Rinse immediately with water, then dilute with ammonia solution or neutral carbonated soda solution, and clean with neutral detergent or warm water.
5. When cleaning the stainless steel surface, avoid surface scratches, avoid using bleaching ingredients and abrasive emulsions, steel wire balls, abrasive tools, etc., remove the cleaning fluid, and rinse the surface with clean water.
Therefore, as long as we clean up the colored stainless steel of the elevator regularly and the method is correct, we can keep the stainless steel elevator plate clean and bright and extend the service life of the colored stainless steel elevator sheet. Pay attention to CBSA International, you will get more application knowledge and design solutions of colored stainless steel sheet