Color stainless steel sheet
is colored on the surface of stainless steel, making it a colorful decorative material. Color stainless steel sheet has the characteristics of metal luster, strength, and never fade. The colored stainless steel sheet not only maintains the physical, chemical and mechanical properties of the primary color stainless steel
, but also has better corrosion resistance than the primary color stainless steel. The colorful stainless steel sheet decoration can be comparable to the appearance of gold, and is widely used in large hotels, high-end KTVs, high-end clubs, etc. Here are five common color stainless steel sheet processes:
1. Water plating: It does not rely on external power supply in the aqueous solution, and relies on the reducing agent in the plating solution to carry out the chemical reduction reaction, so that the metal is continuously reduced on the catalytic surface to form a metal plating layer.
2. Electroplating (pvd): Vacuum ion plating is mainly used. Vacuum ionization is to deposit various metal and non-metal films on the surface of plastic parts through distillation or sputtering under vacuum conditions to obtain a very thin surface coating.
3. Etching: Metal etching, also called photochemical metal etching, refers to the removal of the protective film of the metal etching area after exposure, plate making and development, and contact with chemical solutions during metal etching to achieve the effect of dissolving corrosion, forming unevenness or hollowing out.
4. Embossing: stainless steel embossing is embossing on the stainless steel plate through mechanical equipment, so that the surface of the plate has uneven patterns. Also called stainless steel checkered plate. This kind of embossed board has a strong and bright appearance, higher surface hardness, more wear-resistant, easy to clean, maintenance-free, anti-strike, anti-pressure, anti-scratch and no fingerprints.
5. Sand blasting: Color sand blasting is processed on the stainless steel plate surface with zirconium beads through mechanical equipment, so that the plate surface presents a fine bead-like sand surface, forming a unique decorative effect. Then electroplating and coloring.
To learn more about the products and new process applications of colored stainless steel sheets, please continue to pay attention to CBSA International
, you will find what you want here.